Bluestaq is an emerging company focused on providing innovative software and analytical solutions for a variety of government customers. Core technologies that we specialize in are cloud-based enterprises, information security, modeling and simulation, and artificial intelligence.
We are seeking a dynamic, smart and motivated Systems Engineer to join a talented team. You will be challenged to innovate using cutting-edge technologies and creative thinking to provide solutions to the most challenging problems across the military space domain and intelligence community.
- History of implementing high performance enterprise solutions with strict availability, concurrency and low latency requirements
- Strong operational domain knowledge
- Strong physics or mathematical background as it pertains to the domain
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience with and knowledge of enterprise software principles and technologies
- Knowledge of software security concepts (authentication, authorization, protocols)
Familiarity with cloud-based concepts and the AWS component stack
Our team is looking for a self-starting, ambitious individual who is not afraid to question assumptions or learn a new skill/technology on the job to solve a problem. You must have excellent written and oral skills. You should have 10+ years experience within the domain. You will have the opportunity to effectively work and communicate technical concepts with all levels from Developers to government officials and operational analysts.
BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or EE, or relevant industry experience is required.
A qualified candidate must hold or be able to obtain a DoD/IC TS/SCI clearance.
Bluestaq is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, race and religion, disabilities or protected veteran status.
Apply for this Position
If the application form does not immediately populate below, please refresh the page